Vesa Poikonen, CFA
- Over 10 years of experience in leading asset managers and investment banks.
- Active opportunistic property entrepreneur with an international property investment portfolio.
- Most recently portfolio manager at Renshaw Bay: asset manager focused on commercial real estate lending and structured credit. Previously at RBS, Barclays Capital, ABN Amro and the ECB in credit risk and portfolio management roles.
Tom Jørgensen, CFA
- Over 15 years of experience in structured credit origination, structuring and sales
- Previously at Deutsche Bank, Atradius and Nordea
- Senior member of the team responsible for a multi-billion balance sheet CLO programme at Deutsche Bank
- Over 20 years of experience as commercial mortgage underwriter and adviser
- Voted best independent commercial mortgage adviser by both a Financial Times publication and Business Moneyfacts Awards on numerous occasions
- Worked in leading financial services companies and smaller advisory boutiques
- Over 6 years of experience in auditing, accounting and financial reporting
- Previously at Deloitte and Aldermore Bank
- Specialised in accounting for financial instruments and securitisation