Vesa Poikonen, CFA
- Over 10 years of experience in leading asset managers and investment banks.
- Active opportunistic property entrepreneur with an international property investment portfolio.
- Most recently portfolio manager at Renshaw Bay: asset manager focused on commercial real estate lending and structured credit. Previously at RBS, Barclays Capital, ABN Amro and the ECB.
Tom Jørgensen, CFA
- Over 15 years of experience in structured credit origination, structuring and sales
- Previously at Deutsche Bank, Atradius and Nordea
- Senior member of the team responsible for a multi-billion balance sheet CLO programme at Deutsche Bank
Chief Technology Officer
- Over 15 years of experience in software development as manager and architect working for Accenture and Avanade
- Experienced in agile project design and delivery using outsourced low cost off shore development resources
- Worked on a variety of complex IT problems from trading platforms to marketing solutions
- Over 20 years of experience as commercial mortgage underwriter and adviser
- Voted best independent commercial mortgage adviser by both a Financial Times publication and Business Moneyfacts Awards on numerous occasions
- Worked in leading financial services companies and smaller advisory boutiques